*Hi**,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

*Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your interest
in this opportunity.*

*Title:*                Sr. Java Developer

*Location:         *Farmington Hills, MI

*Duration:        24 Months +*

*Job Description:*

This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to participate in an
established technology function that is respected throughout the
organization.  Candidate will join a very knowledgeable group of
professionals who work in an energized team environment. These individuals
will be responsible for developing *JAVA* business component APIs and
frameworks.

 *Mid-Tier Java Developer Requirements:*

   - A minimum of 6+ years of object-oriented design/development required,
   including a minimum of 6 or more year's *JAVA*/J2EE programming and
   mid-tier development
   - Design, code, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and
   implements complex software apps.
   - 2 years of Web Services experience
   - Previous experience with a relational database query language such as
   Oracle SQL including tuning
   - Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent
   applicable work experience.
   - Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
   - Positive attitude and strong interpersonal/communication skills are
   required
   - On-call for 24/7 environment on a periodic cycle.

 *Mid-Tier Java Developer Other desirable experience:*

   - Application Servers such as BEA Weblogic or JBoss
   - UNIX operating systems such as Sun Solaris or Linux, Tools & Utilities
   - XML, EJB, CORBA, JDBC
   - Iona Orbix
   - Ant, MAVEN, CA Harvest
   - Sun *JAVA* Certification
   - Web Services (Axis2)   /  SOA

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*