Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

Please submit with full name, rate, location, contact number, availability
and if they can face to face after a phone screen.

*Position:* ASP.Net Developer (Phone and Face To Face Interviews Required)

*Location*: Philadelphia, PA

*Engagement Type:  *Flex; 6 month initial engagement with rolling 6 month
extensions

 Need GC or USC only

Requirements:

- 5+ years of experience

- ASP.Net <http://asp.net/> 3.5 +

- C#

- SQL Server 2008 +

- SQL Server CLR integration

- Entity Framework

- LINQ

- Lambda expressions

- Experience with object/relational mapping concepts and tools

- Strong front end experience with HTML, CSS

- Extensive working knowledge of Javascript

- Web Services, XML, SOAP

- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)

- Web Forms

- Full Life cycle development capabilities; assist with analysis, design,
development, support

- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment

- Self starter, ability to work in a team or on your own

- Work well with internal clients and team members, some of whom are
located outside the US

- Understand downstream effects when working with large complex systems

Not required, but a plus

- Knowledge of Subversion

- ExtJS

- Active Directory

- ASP.Net <http://asp.net/> MVC Framework

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent Software Solutions

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.