Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

Title                       : Data Engineer

Duration              : 1 Year

Location               : San Ramon CA

Rate                       : DOE

Job Description:

·         7-8 years data and data warehousing

·         Strong Database and SQL language skills

·         Experience with one or more ETL tools : Informatica or *SSIS or
Abinitio*

·         Strong scripting skills  using *Perl or Python.*

·         Experience using big data technologies

·         Practical understanding of the Data modeling concepts

·         Ability to read and interpret data schemas

·         Proven ability to create and maintain online and printed
documentation

·         Proven ability to work cross functionally to deliver appropriate
resolution of technical, procedural and operational issues

·         Comprehensive knowledge and experience in process improvement,
normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data
manipulation

·         1-2 years of *big data & Hadoop*

*·**         No need to be strong in Java*

*·**         Informatica, SSI – *

*·         Python*

*·**         Database ETL*

*·**         Shell Scripting*

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent Software Solutions

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.