Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

Position: *UI Designer/Developer Expert*
Location: *Jersey City, NJ*
Duration is for 12+Months

Job Description:

Need locals please who can go for a f2f in Jersey City,NJ.

8-10+ years of experience in web design / development, with specific
expertise with web-based applications. Being able to read through a
Business Requirement Document to make out exactly what the application
requirements/functionality are (sometimes without ever meeting with the
client). Solid understanding of basic design skills (e.g. typography,
color, grids). Strong web graphics production capability and practitioner
experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Just in Mind Prototype and
other mockup tools. Fluency with web standards and technologies, including:
CSS, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery, XML, Spry, YUI, GUI. Knowledge of usability
and coding practices for accessibility. Creation of Style Guidelines for
Developers. Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue
resolution. Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering
highly-polished web-based prototypes under tight time constraints.​

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent Software Solutions

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.