Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at an...@resource-logistics.com

*JD:            Informatica tech-Admin*
*Loc:          Parsippany, NJ*
*Duration:  Long term ( starting 6 months +)*

*Job Description*
This position is for a hands-on technical Administrator / Engineer with
significant practical experience and expertise.   This position is
responsible for participation in *production software deployments,
upgrades, capacity planning, backup strategies, and software/hardware
integration planning and execution*. This includes maintenance,
enhancements, upgrades and tuning across multiple functional environments.
  The candidate will a*lso serve as level 1 and/or 2 support for
incidents. *

Candidate must be a self-starter.  He/she must have ability to work on
their own and as part of a team.  Candidate must be able to take ownership
of tasks or issues, and follow through until completion.  He/she must have
the* ability to look for improvements in the environment and propose those
to his/her Team Lead and/or Management*.

• 5 - 7 Years of Informatica Experience (version 9.5 is must) as an
Administrator or v experienced Developer
•         *Must have working exposure to grid setup, load balancing, high
availability and other services (metadata manager, analyst service, model
repo service etc.). *
• Informatica Performance Tuning
• Teradata Experience is preferred
• *Good Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems.*
• Strong background in UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
• *Good Communication skills (written and verbal)*
• Ability to work with others on a dynamic and fast-moving team -
Collaborate on Solutions and Share Knowledge & Adherence to already in
place Processes and Procedures

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj Saksena*

*Sr. Accounts Manager*