Hello,

Hope you’re doing great, We have a below  requirement with our Direct
Client please check through the requirement and let us know you’re comfort
levels on the requirement, Waiting for your response ASAP.

*Sr. .Net Developer*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Location : SFO CA*

*Mandatory skills :  WPF-MVVM, WCF*

*Must have skills*

Strong *object* *oriented Analysis and design skills*.

Extensive experience in *.NET 4.0/4.5 *framework

Strong implementation experience on *design patterns*.

Strong Expertise in developing *Win forms/WPF-MVVM* applications

Extensive *C# development experience**.*

Expertise in building application using *DDD (domain driven design) *and
*TDD*

Expertise building multithreaded, message based, service oriented
architecture

Focus of work should be in *Microsoft technologies, including .Net 4.0*
*/4.5**, C#, SQL Server 2008, and Visual Studio 2012/2013.*

Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing,
documentation, etc.

Strong Experience working in an Agile environment.

*Tools and technologies :*

>net 4.0/4.5, VS 2012/13, SQL Server 2008, SVN, UML

*Good to have:*

Experience in developing FAS 133 hedge management applications.

Expertise in implementing projects using *ORM solutions such as nhibernate
and entity frame work*

*Responsibilities*

Technical design of new features and requirements

Analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and
troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions.

Design, develop, maintain and enhance complex multi-tiered .Net
applications.

Design, develop, maintain SQL Server database and db objects

*Experience*

> 7 + years of development experience in OOAD.

> 7 + years of experience in developing enterprise applications using
Microsoft .net platform technologies.

>   3 + years of experience in developing enterprise applications using
XAML/WPF platform.

Thanks
Chris
ch...@appnetglobal.com