Hi,
  I do have ASP.Net developer long term position at Indianapolis, IN 12+
contract..Please find the details below and send me if you have any
candidate for the below position.

Title - Asp.net developer

Location - Indianapolis, IN

Duration - 12+ M

Qualifications:

Experience with 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 .NET Framework, specifically C# and ASP
.NET required

Experience with  MVC Framework.

Knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, and XML

Services Oriented Architecture (Web Services, HTTP, REST) programming
experience preferred

Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL) syntax and database development on SQL
Server 2008 (or later) platform required

Microsoft development related certifications a plus along with AJAX and CSS

--
Thanks and regards,
Krish Kumar,