*Dear Partner,*

*9to9* Software Solutions is looking for a *Sr* *Java Developer *for our
client in* Dallas, TX.  *

*Title: Sr Java Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX (Locals Preferred)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Phonic + F2F *

*Job Description:*

   - 7+ years of professional software development experience with web
   applications.
   - Strong experience with Spring MVC and other Spring based web experience
   - Experience with Core Java and multithreaded programming.
   - Experience with writing Unit tests using JUnit and mocking frameworks
   - Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, CVS
   - Experience with ibatis, hibernate.
   - Experience with JMS and messaging systems.
   - Experience with Java Script, HTML5, jQuery, AJAX,  CSS  and  other
   JavaScript libraries.
   - Experience with Agile Methodologies and tools
   - Excellent problem solving skills
   - Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier
   systems
   - Can-do attitude
   - Innovative drive and experience coupled with quick mastery of new
   technology, language, or development environment
   - Self-motivated, naturally curious, and able to thrive in a fast-paced
   and client-focused environment.
   - Skilled in documentation including business logic flows and technical
   writing
   - Able to understand and communicate not just how certain technologies
   work, but why

*Best Regards, *
* Mallikarjuna*
Sr Technical Recruiter Lead | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-678-8000 Ext- 204 | 860-760-0401 | Fax: 855-929-SOFT
Email:mal...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com

*P* Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
cannot be considered unsolicited as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line at mal...@9to9soft.com  and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience