Hi Partners,

This is *Shanmuga Karthik* from Ness Technologies (www.ness.com).

Please let me know if you have any one available for one of our direct
client opportunity in *Omaha, NE*. Currently we are looking for great
people for the following opening, Please send your Consultant resumes
to *shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com
<shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com> *for immediate response.

*Title: Junior Java Developer I*

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Location: Omaha, NE*

Rate: $50/hr AI on C2C

Client: Ness USA Inc/eBay Inc

*Description*

Primary Job Responsibilities

·         Provide support for Professional Services Application Review team
with Customer Relationship Management software needs including support and
development of applications interactions with other systems.

·         Understands and is able to reason about the business, as it
relates to their area of expertise.

·         Ability to deliver to an existing design.

·         Assist or complete architecture, database, UI and QA
responsibilities.

·         Provide triage support for applications, tools, systems.

·         Ability to work in an Agile methodology using SCRUM development
in Sprints.

*Job Requirements *

·         Owns and is accountable for the design and development of a
product feature or sub-system.

·         Experience leading and participating in feature or sub-system
design reviews and code reviews

·         Participates in architecture discussions, proposes and discusses
solutions to system and product changes that are directly related to their
area of focus.

·         Frequently interfaces with other functional teams on all aspects
of a feature or sub-system.

·         Works well within a team, and contributes effectively to the
success of those that they interact with regularly.

*Education *

·         We don’t confine ourselves to a single programming language.

·         We believe in using the best tool for the job while maintaining a
slight bias toward the tools the team knows the best.

·         *JAVA, PHP and C#* are the heaviest used.

·         The candidate should also have experience with *SQL, SOAP, JSON
and Jquery. cURL, Pear, DoJo, Bootstrap, Ruby, AJAX* and other
languages/tools/frameworks are used as well. Minimally, you would need to
proficient in two or more programming languages.

·         Experience with SalesForce API’s and Oracle’s Right Now API’s a
plus.

·         Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Required

*Top Skills/Asks: *

·         Agile/Scrum

·         Experience with APIs

·         Strong in web-based programming languages- Java, PHP or C#

·         Familiarity with Oracle RightNow and Salesforce

·         Duration- 6 months with chance of extension

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

1000 Town Center Way, Suite 210, Canonsburg, PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com