Hi,
Hope you're doing great, We have a great Opportunities for you which will
match with your profile please go through the requirements and let us know
if your level of interest for below requirements.

*APPS PROGRAMMER/ANALYST 3 - Charlotte NC/ Remote*

*Location : Charlotte NC/ Remote*

*Rate : $40-$45*

Location Flexible Required skills: MS Access database Management
(configuration management, table management, index management, version
control management) MS Access Forms Management (creating forms and dash
boards) MS Access Report Management (creating and distributing reports)
Experience with configuring MS Access to connect to a SQL Server database
on the network SQL PLSQL Visual Basic ETL (experience with extracting
transforming and loading data which comes in a variety of file formats
Excel Text Editor

*Manager's Response : *

•        Will you consider non local candidates?

o   Yes

o   There is a possibility the person could even work remotely

•        Are there any other skills other than those listed in the req?

o   The person we are looking for will need to be able to build an MS
Access UI that interfaces with a SQL Server database that resides on the
network in support of our project

o   Once the first version has been created they will need to be manage
changes, version control and distribution

o   They need to be a self-starter

o   They will need the ability to build dashboards for the different teams

o   They will be given direction, but the expectation is they know how to
build the UI, there won’t be any hand holding in this area

o   We aren’t looking for a highly sophisticated solution, just something
that serves the needs of the project so they can coordinate their efforts
and successfully complete their implementations

•        Can you tell me a little more about the team and the work this
person will be doing?

o   The team supports the Tangoe Matrix inventory, expense and provisioning
management tool for telecom

o   This application we are building is will provide information management
for project operational support and implementation

o   The application will be used to feed updates to other systems as needed

•        Will you hire via phone interview/Webex or will in person
interviews be required?

o   We can meet via Webex

o   I will want to see some examples of prior work

•        Will there be a possible extension, or is there only budget for a
certain period of time?

o   At a minimum I believe we would need the person for 4 months, but this
could definitely go longer depending on how long it takes for the
application to stabilize

*Thanks*
* Chris Johnson*
*Email:* ch...@appnetglobal.com