HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

consultant MUST also have enterprise level experience. If they do not have
experience working in large environments (ex: banks, retail chains
nationwide

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

iOS developer

*Project Location*

Harrisburg, PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

1.        Serve as a developer of n-tier applications using iOS SDK, mobile
computing and GPS technologies.

2.         Develop, test and deploy user interface, service tier and data
tier components for complex applications, including server-based web
applications and Android mobile applications..

3.         Participate in the full SDLC process (including coding) of iOS
application solutions, including Objective C,  HTML, XML and web services.

4.         Participate in design and coding of database objects in
relational databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, or DB2,
including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.

5.         Participate in design and coding of application-embedded,
scheduled and ad-hoc reporting solutions using Business Objects XI, Crystal
Reports, Excelcius and Web Intelligence.

6.         Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather
business and system requirements

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *