*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Project/Program Manager IV      Location    = Remote
USADuration   = Long Term   Rate Max = $40/hr   (Remote Position)*

Project Management experience, an understanding of legal documents, good
communication skills, *knowledge of foreign exchange rates is helpful.*
Responsibilities: Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all
scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling
and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party
vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
Responsible for business as well as team management.

*Expert: Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business
issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert. *Frequently contributes
to the development of new ideas and methods.
Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies
and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving
objectives. Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and
may participate in cross-functional initiatives. May provide mentoring and
guidance to lower level employees.
Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements
and establishing policies.

*First Level University degree.*
*7+ years in project management* roles or in like roles/businesses.
*Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services & operational
policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management
methods*.
*PMP Certified*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.