HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

QA Analyst with* ITIL*

*Project Location*

Reston VA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

  *MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

* REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:*

   - 5 years of experience

*DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Review procedures against the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and
   Fannie Mae service delivery requirements
   - Audit staff and Vendors to ensure compliance with written procedures
   - Support external auditors as they assess Fannie Mae desktop services
   against the ISO standards
   - Devise and monitor metrics that demonstrate that desktop services are
   meeting end-user needs

*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*

   - ISO 9001 and ISO 20,000 auditing
   - *ITIL V3 (to at least Foundation Level) *
   - Technical writing
   - Ability to form part of a team dedicated to improving desktop services
   - Capability to use MS Office services
   - Preferred skills, but not required?
   - *ITIL Certification* (Intermediate or Expert Level)
   - Background in IT management of desktops
   - Windows 8 and Office 2013