Hi to All,

We are growing name in IT Consulting our company based in Los Angeles ,CA
USA

If you plan to pursue further please send me your following information

- Current and Expected Salary?

- RESUME

Again , We pay decent salary with Benefits do the Green Card for our
employees as well, once I receive the RESUME then I will schedule time for
interview.

We are E-VERIFY company, if you need any CPT/OPT extension, Also we do
L1/H4 to H1 visa as well so please share my profile to friends; This year
we are doing H1B from India/Singapore/other country as well.

Email is the best way to reach me.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*