Hi,

How are you. If you have any candidate for .Net Developer for location De
Pere, WI. Then please let me know. I have attached job description for your
review.

*Candidate Must be GC and Citizen.*

* Please reply on sonysi...@tresourceinc.com <sonysi...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Title: Sr Fullstack .Net Software Engineer *

*Duration: 6+ Month Contract to Hire*

*Location: De Pere, WI*

*Job Responsibilities:  *

We are looking for an Enterprise Content Management Software Engineer to
serve as a technical leader and evangelist for our organization. In this
role, you will have the ability to influence how we utilize technology to
build solutions that address our content management needs. Your role on
this team will be a technical leader in application design and development
whose key responsibilities will be to act as an evangelist of content
management solutions, be an expert liaison between business and technical
departments, lead the support of existing technologies, and work with
architecture to establish new design and application trends for our
products and services.

*Responsibilities*:
• Research and present enterprise content management solutions to
information technology leadership and business leaders.
• Work with business to understand requirements and provide solutions.
• Create new application components and offer solutions using MVC and WCF
technologies utilizing best practices for multi-tier applications.
• Design and develop user interactions using C#.Net, HTML, and CSS.
• Mentor less experienced developers in web application and web service
design and development.
• Provide support for enterprise content management systems.

*Required Skills/Qualifications*:
• 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented design and development
• 5+ years of experience in design and development of web applications
using HTML, Javascript, CSS, C#, .Net 4.5
• Working knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services (WCF/Web API),
and Windows Workflow
• Strong database development experience including the ability to write
complex queries, data modeling and performance tuning
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited direction while
also excelling in a team setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills  • Proven mentoring
skills

*Preferred Skills/Qualifications:*
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related
engineering field
• Experience with the Oracle database and PL/SQL
• Experience with Customer Communication Management (document authoring)
solutions (e.g. Oracle Documaker, GMC Inspire, HP Exstream, Cincom
Eloquence)
• Experience with Enterprise Content Management solutions (e.g. Oracle
WebCenter Content)
• Experience with document scanning and capture solutions (e.g. Kofax)
• Experience with SharePoint architecture, governance, design, and
applications
• User Experience (UX) knowledge
• Experience with mobile device content delivery and capture

*Thanks and Regards,*

Sony Singh

3736 Hills-Dale Court,

Santa Clara, CA 95051