Dear,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you are interested or
have any candidates for the following position.

Please add my GTalk ID: singh.mithlesh35

*Job Title*

:

Netezza Architect

*Relevant Experience (Yrs)*

:

5+ Years ( Netezza )

*Technical/Functional Skills*

:

Total IT experience should be 9+ and less than 12 Years.

DB Architect with architecting experience on Netezza Platform.

Extensive Data Modeling and ETL experience

Performance tuning on Netezza and RDBMS

Data Migration experience on Netezza from other RDBMS

*Experience Required*

Extensive experience on Data Migration project and technical architecting
 on MPP data appliances

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

Architect Data Migration project from RDBMS to appliance

Data Migration and ETL Requirement Management

Stakeholder Response Management

Work as SME on Netezza Platform

Support Offshore team for achieving data migration work plan

:

*Work Location*

:

Jersey City, NJ

*Best Regards,*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

--

*Regards*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter *

*IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

Mailto: mithl...@idctechnologies.com

 [image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CECF0A.A58F0800]