Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr. Associate QA

*Project Location*

Boston, MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI        Telephone+Face2Face*

* NEED FINACIAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE 6-8 years’ experience*

Ø  BA/BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Accounting, Finance or Business

Ø  Minimum 5 years of hands on testing experience with complex software
systems

Ø  Minimum 3 years of experience in the investment industry or with a
vendor of financial software

Ø  Minimum 1 year of experience writing automation suites and frameworks
for functional, API and database testing using any automated tool

Ø  Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Ø  Ability to communicate technical practice to non-technical end users

Ø  Knowledge of the full software development life cycle

Ø  Experience in development, maintenance and execution of automated test
suites through the use of industry standard tool sets

Ø  Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

Ø  Experience creating test plans, test matrices and schedules

Ø  Proficiency with test document tools and software

Ø  Knowledge of SQL, must possess a solid comfort level navigating and
working with relational databases

Ø  Knowledge of financial taxation and partner reporting systems a plus

Ø  Knowledge of Quality Assurance’s role in an Agile development process

Ø  Team player who possesses a strong work ethic, a “can do” attitude, and
takes pride in their work