Hello,

We have the following position open with our client in NY. Please share suitable candidate resumes. Note this is a Mid level position.

OPT candidates would not be considered for this requirement

Location : New York City,

Duration : 4 months plus

Looking for SAP BW candidate – support role

  • Info Packages – Create/modify
  • Data Tranformation packages (DTP) - cre dumps)
  • ate/modify
  • Process Chains – Create / modify/execute
  • Transformation – create / modify
  • Manage infoProvider Contents / Performance / requests / rollups / collapse
  • Review System Log
  • Review ABAP error log (short dumps)
  • BW Control Report Review
  • BW Hiearchy – Modify
  • Application Process Designer – Create / Maintain / schedule
  • SAP ECC and BW support Pack testing
  • SAP BW Security – support / Trouble Shoot
  • BW Query – create / modify
  • BW Report (ExcelWorkbook) Crete / modify
  • BW Report Cache AdministerPublish BW Report
  • Customer Support

Regards,

Roopa

IT Resonance