Dear Partner,

This is Mallikarjuna of V-Soft consulting. I’m trying to find an VB .Net
Developer to work with our client in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a 6 Months
contract with possible extension, I was wondering if you might know of
somebody looking for a similar job.  Please find the job description below,
for more details I can be reached anytime at 502-230-4008 OR
mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

*(Looking for locals to WI, IL, MN who can attend F2F interview after
telephonic)*

*Requirement:*

•         Minimum 6 years of experience with VB.net.

•         Strong database development skills like complex SQL queries,
complex stored procedures in VB.net applications/systems.

•         Develop SQL and stored procedures.

•         Solid understanding of Software development lifecycle.

•         Should have strong experience with SQL Server 2008, WinSQL.

•         Experience with ChangeManDS, Control-M, and TriZetto’s Facets
System is a huge plus.

*Best Regards*

*Mallikarjuna Rao  – Lead Recruiter*

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

Direct: 502-230-4008    Fax: 502-412-5869

Email: mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

www.VSoftConsulting.com