Dear Partner,

This is Mallik of V-Soft consulting. I’m trying to find an Lead Drupal
Developer/Architect to work with our client in Madison, Wisconsin. This is
a 6 Months contract with possible extension, I was wondering if you might
know of somebody looking for a similar job.  Please find the job
description below, for more details I can be reached anytime at
502-230-4008 OR mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

*Requirement:*

   - Solid understanding of Drupal core architecture and framework APls
   (hooks, functions, entity, etc)
   - Experience in authoring and customizing Drupal modules, creating and
   maintaining views and Content Types
   - Strong understanding of HTML5, Javascript (jQuery), PHP and CSS3
   - Experience with Responsive Web Designs
   - Familiarity with source control (Git) and code deployment workflows
   - Familiarity with MySQL and complex SQL queries
   - Familiarity in working with agile process methodologies

*Best Regards*

*Mallikarjuna Rao  – Lead Recruiter*

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

Direct: 502-230-4008    Fax: 502-412-5869

Email: mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

www.VSoftConsulting.com