*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Business Analyst with Six sigma Green BeltLocation =  Boston,
MA Duration =  6-12 months*

*Specific Duties required for this Job:*
 • BAs that only have experience with system "enhancements" would probably
not be a good fit.
• We are looking for folks who can liaise with the *Business / Operations
SMEs* (verbally and through email) to effectively gather Business User
Requirements (experience with translating to systems requirements is very
helpful but the ability to capture the requirements from a business / user
perspective is extremely important).
• Experience with vendor management / implementing new vendor applications
within an organization.
• Gap Analysis (looking at existing systems and comparing functionality to
new vendor systems to determine if "out of the box" functionality is
sufficient or what customization may be needed to support current business
processes / service delivery)
This person will work with clients to obtain requirements through
interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases. Evaluate the information
from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the clients
business requests and needs and translate them into application and
operational requirements. They must have excellent verbal and written
communication skills and the ability to lead a project or group

*____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks
& Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

* Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information
which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named
recipient (s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the
email, please notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If
you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system. it from your computer system.