Position : *Java Technical Lead*

Location : Buffalo, NY

Duration : 12+ Months

*Job Description :* Position is to support critical Risk work for Global
Standards - Customer Due Diligence Project. This position will perform
analysis and design work in support support the Customer Risk Rating Model
and interfaces that will be leveraged by all Lines of Business and
countries looking to integrate with the programme. This role will engage
with both engineering and deployment staff members as needed.

*Technical skills desired include: *

·         Understanding of Spring Integration toolset in HSBC

·         Stand Alone Java, Enterprise Java and Web Application

·         Web Services

·         RAD 7

·         Websphere

·         Oracle

·         Linux commands and Scripting

·         MQ

*Other skills: *

·         Ability to create Application Design docs

·         Ability to create Technical Design

·         Self-starter

·         Able to lead a team of developers

*Thanks,*

*Amaresh Pandey*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC. | *

*Direct: **408-418-5778 **x 3070 **| *

*Email ID:* amar...@idctechnologies.com* | YIM:* amaresh3k* |*

*In:* https://www.linkedin.com/pub/Amaresh-Panday/b/a42/41

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035  *|*

can’t be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send- us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."