Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Continuous Delivery Software Engineer

*Project Location*

Oakland CA

*Duration*

24 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

   - Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
   - Experience with Puppet, Chef or other configuration management tools
   - Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
   - Experience working with version control/repos, i.e. Git, Subversion,
   Artifactory or Nexus
   - Experience with test driven development, testing tools and frameworks
   like JUnit
   - Knowledge of data center management, systems management, and
   monitoring, networking & security
   - Professional services experience in an open source/enterprise software
   company
   - Experience in automating: LAMP stacks, Microsoft stacks, WebSphere,
   WebLogic
   - You get Continuous Delivery and know the difference from CI
   - You work well within and across teams to deliver high-quality software.
   - You are a LINUX, LAMP aficionado who knows what system administrators
   and developers need to be able to do to get their jobs done.
   - Experience with cloud APIs, i.e. AWS, Azure, vSphere/vCloud, OpenStack
   - Experience with distributed systems and messaging
   - Experience building software in a high-level programming language
   - Familiarity with build automation tools, including but not limited to
   autoconf, automake, make, cmake, lein, grunt, rake, ant
   - Familiar with Distributed and Centralized Version Control, issue
   trackers, mailing lists, IRC and the other common tools among open-source
   users and developers
   - Programming skills (Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
   - Large scale infrastructure automation experience