Dear Partner,

This is Mallik of V-Soft consulting. I’m trying to find an Java/Struts
Developer to work with our client in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a 6-12
contract position with possible extension. Please find the job description
below, for more details I can be reached anytime at 502-230-4008 OR
mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

*Role: Java/Struts Developer*

*Location: Madison, WI (F2F Required)*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*******F2F Mandatory********

*Job Description:*

·         Development and delivery experience with Java

·         strong Java/Struts developer with Hibernate skills

·         Experience with the standard languages of modern web development
(HTML, JS and, CSS)

·         JavaScript as well as web application development experience
required

·         Willingness to back up your code with automated tests, ideally
using TDD

·         Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess

·         Great OO skills

·         Ability to work in a team-oriented, heavily collaborative
environment

*Best Regards*

*Mallik  – Lead Recruiter*

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

Direct: 502-230-4008    Fax: 502-412-5869

Email: mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

www.VSoftConsulting.com