Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you’re doing great, We have an excellent requirement for you could you
please go through the job description and let me know your comfort levels
on the below requirement.

*Hyperion Consultant*

*Location : Salt Lake city, Utah*

*Duration : Upto 1 year*

*Need Visa copy for submission*

*Note : Need genuine candidates.*

Hyperion Resources - we are looking for a strong Hyperion Planning resource
who can work with the business and IT effectively:

- Good communication skills - can work with C-Level and Directors as well
as communicate with IT
- 7+ years of Hyperion Planning implementation experience
- Healthcare Industry experience (Payor and Provider) a plus
- Leadership skills - ability to guide the client and potentially lead
other consultants

*Required Details:*

Full Name:

Contact No:

Email Id:

Visa Status (Validity):

Current Location:

Relocation:

DOB:

Skype Id:

Linked In Url:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Two Official References from present Client

1)      Name:

Email:

Contact:

Designation: