Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

QA with Big Data

*Project Location*

Eagan MN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

 *client is thomson reuter(Looking for someone who can do inperson)*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Required Skills & Experience:

   - 3+ years translating use cases and requirements into functional test
   cases
   - 3+ years developing and executing manual tests and automated test
   scripts for back end software components
   - 2+ years leading quality testing project teams
   - 1+ years performing automated and manual testing for front end user
   interfaces
   - 1+ years conducting non-functional performance and scale testing
   against back end software components
   - 1+ years testing experience using the following technologies: Python,
   Selenium Webdriver, Polymer Web Application using Web-Component-Tester,
   Hadoop, HBASE, HDFS, Kafka, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins
   - 1+ years testing JavaScript based web applications with Mocha or Karma
   - Proven project leadership abilities
   - Proactive and collaborative approach to completing work
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
   - Innovative and inquisitive
   - Self-directed

*Must haves for this role include: *

   - 3+ years developing and executing manual tests and automated test
   scripts for back end software components
   - as well as 1+ years performing automated and manual testing for front
   end user interfaces.
   - Candidate must have 1+ years (flex as we know these are newer
   technologies) testing experience using the following technologies: Python,
   Selenium Webdriver, Polymer Web Application using Web-Component-Tester,
   Hadoop, HBASE, HDFS, Kafka, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins.
   - Candidates need to have worked with these technologies.
   - Team will have minimal time to dedicate to ramp-up on technologies.
   - Hands-on experience in their current/most recent position is ideal.
   - Self-directed is a must as well as proven project leadership
   abilities.
   - We’re looking for local candidates only for this role.
   - An in-person interview will be required.