Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@tresourceinc.com
<swet...@tresourceinc.com>*"

Client: *Knack Systems*

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

*Full name:*

*Contact #’s:*

*Email address:*

*Work authorization status:*

*Work authorization validity, for visa holders:*

*Current employer <not the client>:*

*Current compensation:*

*Expected compensation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*

*Current project status(finish/working):*

*Availability for telephonic interview (pls indicate preference, if any):*

*Willingness for webcam interview or f2f interview, if local (y/n):*

*Availability to start (from offer rollout date):*

*Current location: <city, state>:*

*Willingness to relocate, nationwide (y/n):*

*Reasons for change:*

*Vacation plans, if any:*

*Has the applicant applied in the past / in consideration w/another group:*

*Is the applicant in receipt of another offer at this stage:*

*Reference – 1(present project):*

*Reference – 2(Past  project):*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*SAP SD Consultant with VC*

*Project Location*

*Menomonee Falls, WI*

*Duration*

*12+ weeks project*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Mode Of Interview:* *Telephonic & Skype*

* Skills: *

*Note: Consultant need to start on Monday.*

*Must have Variant Configuration(VC) and ECC exp.*

*Project update: *

1.       Partner function testing and push to production

2.       ZCIP Error - missing pricing

3.       Fix ZRQO order type to match functionality in ZIN

4.       T-codes for VA13,VA15 enabled to add functionality similar to VA05

5.       Create text type for ZRQO order type

6.       Copy control - ZRQO to ZOR

7.       Enhanced work list showing changes to request for external
document which are different from standard ECC master data fields

8.       Copy w/reference - copy controls with Text must go forward only
not backward - Astrid ongoing issues with ECC order entry Potential tasks
on the horizon

9.       Knowledge of WN's VC & our item/edition number solution for
compact equipment - propose alternative out of box solutions for SUM, aid
in the creation of a functional spec to quote compact equipment in C4C.

10.   Support ECC changes that need to be made to implement C4C compact
equipment quotes and request for external order to ECC.

11.   Consultant for Skid Steer team on VC set-up so that decisions made
for manufacturer will work with standard functionality in C4C and ECC.

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana | IT Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 703, Direct: 909-859-1312

Ytalk/Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> swetankrana.rgtalent | Fax:
408-213-8316

swet...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com