Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. Sys Admin role

*Project Location*

Fridley Area MN

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* MOI::                                   Telephonic followed by F2F/Skype*

*USC/GC ONLY*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

We need a resource ASAP for a short term gig.  If you know of a Sr Systems
Administrator that has specifically worked in a Linux middleware
environment, please let me know and we can set up some time to talk.  I
have included details below.

1. *Create an Apache configuration – to standardize on the Apache 2.4
configuration on a RHEL 7 platform*

a. Needs to comply with our internal and acceptable external security
standards, working with our security team.

b. Understand our internal security requirements to meet our various levels
(high, general, low security profiles)

c. Testing plans to verify this new middleware build

d. Deliver internal support artifacts, suitable for handoff to operation
personnel, per internal requirements.

2. *Need documentation to migrate apps from earlier Apache versions to 2.4.
*

a. We have an engaged application partner, collaborate as needed in an
early migration project.

i. We need good communication and customer interaction skills.

b. These are guidelines, the apps teams own the actual migration task. Need
testing guidelines for our apps teams

3. *Enable various services such as PHP, MySQL. These are, we assume, the
RedHat packaged services*

4. Educate our team on these offerings and capabilities, collaborate
closely with our RHEL SME

5. *Collaborate with our internal private cloud team to automate and
support the standard build*.

a. We utilize puppet for on-going management in our private cloud.

6*. Delivering these new features to our app teams, assisting them with
upgrade migration*