Dear Partner,

This is Mallik of V-Soft consulting. I’m trying to find an *PeopleSoft
Trainer/Analyst* to work with our client in *Madison, WI*. This is a
contract position. Please find the job description below, for more details
I can be reached anytime at 502-230-4008 OR mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

*Job Title          :  PeopleSoft Trainer/Analyst *

*Duration         :  12 Months Contract *

*Location          :  Madison, WI*

*Job Description:*

·         Assists with the development and delivery of training for the
PeopleSoft package. Knowledge of the Enterprise Learning Management
application a plus. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.

·         Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within
a particular field.

·         Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.

·         A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

*Must Have*

·         Ability to develop user documentation and perform training

·         Assist in training staff

·         Design user
training

·         Plan and deliver user
training

·         General knowledge of Peoplesoft HR systems

·         Knowledge of PS
HCRM

*Best Regards*

*Mallik  – Lead Recruiter*

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

Direct: 502-230-4008    Fax: 502-412-5869

Email: mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

www.VSoftConsulting.com <http://www.vsoftconsulting.com/>