Hi,

Greetings from AppNet Global!!

We have an excellent opportunity for you. please go through the requirement
and let me know your comfort levels. Feel free to call me on 510-200-5707.

Title: .Net Solution Architect
Location: De Pere, WI / Minnesota
Duration: 6 Months

RESPONSIBILITIES: Leveraging new and existing technologies to translate
vision into detailed designs Identifying key business and technology
drivers that impact application architectures, such as user requirements,
existing application environment and performance requirements Conducting
both functional and technical assessments of current business and
technology architectures Providing guidance to project teams regarding
principles of system/application design, coding, standards and system
performance Developing and communicating best practices in software
development Evaluating, selecting and implementing development tools

REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive IT experience preferred with a minimum of 5 years of .Net
design and development (preferably in an application architect role)
- Strong background in constructing and deploying system solutions
following best practices and standards
- Extensive experience with Microsoft platform including .Net 3.5+, design
patterns, Object-Oriented design and Service Oriented Architecture
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively
present complex technical topics to large teams

​
Submission Details:
Full Name:
Contact no: