Hello ,

Greetings from 9to9. Hope you are doing great today!

I represent, 9to9 Software Solutions, a fast growing staffing and
contracting company based in CT. *We placed in over 200 positions in the
year 2014 and 90 positions so far in the year 2015. *

*We promise to deliver the great quality candidates for competitive rates.*

Below is the list of consultants available with us on C2C and CTH basis.
Please let us know if you are interested in any of the profiles. You can
send the client requirements to *s...@9to9soft.com* <anu...@9to9soft.com> or
you can reach us at

*203-678-8000 x 216*.

Thanks much and appreciate your business!

*S.No*

*Skill Set*

*Consultant       Name*

*Availability*