who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*

* Title: TIBCO DeveloperLocation: Bellevue WADuration: 6+month
Contract MUST HAVES:Senior TIBCO Developer with strong integration
experience is a MUST.Advanced expertise in TIBCO products BW, EMS, RV,
ActiveSpaces, SAP Adapter, API Exchange. Hawk.Prior experience integrating
with web services is needed.Hands on experience with XML technologies:
XSLT, XPATH,XSD.Hands on experience creating, validating and consuming
WSDL, WADL.Experience with implementing web services in TIBCO Business
Works.Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs (Oracle 10i/11g) Experience
analyzing, troubleshooting, debugging, and optimizing TIBCO Middleware
software within complex application(s)Strong understanding of Agile
practices Scrum/Kanban and SDLC.Need to have strong communication skills,
inter-personal skills and prior demonstrable experience working with
diverse cross-functional distributed team.*