please e-mail me on nikh...@sysmind.com

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

* Need consultant visa copy.*

*Max rate for this position I have is $50/hr on c2c.*

*Job Title*

SSIS/SSRS Developer

*Project Location*

Dublin, OH, USA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Minimum 4-5 years of development experience in SSIS/SSRS and
crystal report

·              Must have good knowledge in SSRS, SSIS, SSAS(not mandatory
but good to have)

·              Must have good knowledge in T-SQL development/tuning,
Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting of existing objects (DB objects,
ETL Packages, reports)

·              Good hands on report development and enhancement on existing
report.

·              Should have good analytical skills # Experience in migration
of objects (DB objects, ETL Packages, Reports).

·          Having good experience in crystal report with diver.

*Experience Required*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

1.        Responsible for organizing and implementing the ongoing functions
of the company web sites as assigned to ensure the availability of
services/products to customers.

2.        Comply with laws and regulations as they pertain to services
provided by the Company

3.        Troubleshooting: diagnose software/hardware errors or problems;
correct if possible or direct to proper authority

*Generic Managerial Skills*

*Education*

Engineering Graduate

Nikhil Gupta

Technical Recruiter

Email:*nikh...@sysmind.com <nikh...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2188

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]