Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

*Please reply me your email at sony.s
<sonysi...@tresourceinc.com>@e-solutionsinc.com
<http://e-solutionsinc.com/>*

*NOTE: If H1 candidate, We would require H1 copy at the time of submission
or Before the Interview*.

* TITLE:*

* Data Architect*

* LOCATION:*

* Hartford, CT, United States*

* DURATION:*

* LONG TERM*

Requisition Details:

Skills/Experience:
• 10+ years in IT with 5+ years in depth experience in Data Integration
Projects
• Extensive experience to perform Data Analysis Activities
• Designs Data Architectures
• Designs and builds relational databases
• Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and
implementation of a database
• Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data
• Be able to design and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and
Multidimensional Databases
• Prepare process models in accordance with the guidelines/conventions of
designated process modeling methodology, includes creation and maintenance
of process descriptions and glossary of terms.
• Facilitate the exposure of process data from functional experts and the
user community
• Provide mapping between existing processes and proposed replacement
processes.
• Facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and
business rules from the functional experts and the user community.
• Maintain and publish project business rules and the associated enterprise
data dictionary
• Participates in meetings with Client to understand business requirements
in detail
• Provides inputs on data aspects of the various Files throughout the
project life cycle
• Participates in creation of ETL/ELT Specifications
• Interact daily and carry out knowledge transition through Mail/Tele/Video
conference, etc.
• Work closely with Client and internal teams to define enhancements and
requirements for development activities
• Create Source to target Data mapping documents
• Document finalized data mappings
• Create detail design Documents (DLD)
• Must to have Insurance Domain Knowledge
• A wide degree of creativity and lateral thinking is expected

Thanks & Regards,

Sony Singh

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

*Desk:*  408-827-9454

*Fax*:     408-521-0167

*Email**:* son...@e-solutionsinc.com