Dear Partner,

This is Mallik of V-Soft consulting. I’m trying to find an *JAVA/J2EE
Developer *to work with our client in *Mason, Ohio*. This is a Contract
position. Please find the job description below, for more details I can be
reached anytime at 502-230-4008 OR mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

*Job Title          :  JAVA/J2EE Developer *

*Duration         :   6-12 Months*

*Location          :  Mason, Ohio(High preference for locals)*

*Our client is looking for a Contract Senior Java Developer with expertise
in :*

   - JAVA/J2EE, Spring, JPA, Spring Data Skills.
   - Minimum 7-9 years of industry experience in JAVA/J2EE, Spring, JPA,
   Spring.
   - Good Knowledge in XML, XSD (Schema), WSDL.
   - Expertise in Websphere Application Server
   - Experience in SOA Architecture using SOAP and RESTful Webservice
   Implementation
   - Experience in Spring progrmming with JPA hibernate.
   - JAVA/J2EE, Spring, JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate, Maven, Restful
   controllers, JASON, SOAP services,  Stash Git, bamboo, UDeploy, Websphere
   Application Server, JUnit, SOAP UI, Altova XML Spy, Clearcase, WAS 8.5

*Best Regards*

*Mallik  – Sr Recruiter*

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

Direct: 502-230-4008    Fax: 502-412-5869

Email: mnukabath...@vsoftconsulting.com

www.VSoftConsulting.com <http://www.vsoftconsulting.com/>