Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Sr. Windows Desktop

*Project Location*

Nyc NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* LOOKING SOMEONE WHO CAN DO IN PERSON*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Deep technical understanding *of Windows Desktop x64 operating systems*

- Familiarity *with Desktop Virtualization Technologies from VMWare,
Citrix, AppSense, Microsoft*

- Knowledge of *software packaging tools (e.g. InstallShield, App-V
sequencer, Wise*)

- Knowledge of common third party tools used to manage/support large
environments. i.e. Appsense/Splunk

- Experience in engineering *Large Scale Deployment/Migrations of Office
2010/2013*

- Knowledge of common *Windows Infrastructure i.e. Active
Directory/SCCM/GPO*

- Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e. parsing event log, Sysinternals
tools, analyzing memory dumps etc).

- Experience of large scale desktop deployment tools and techniques in
large distributed organizations.

- Scripting ability highly desired (whether with PowerShell, WMI, VBScript,
etc.).

- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation
(system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).

- Experience of working in a global environment

- Desktop/Laptop/Server Hardware Knowledge