*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *jre...@jcssusa.com
<jre...@jcssusa.com>*

*Position   *   * = Sr .Net Developer*

*Locations  * *= *

*Philly,  PA *

*Denver ,CO *

*Chicago, IL *

*Boston, MA  *

*San Diego, CA*

*Duration*   * =  6 + Months*

*(Local or Near BY )*

*Green Card or US Citizens ONLY*

*Interview = face to face*

*Requirements would be the same for each with the expectation that the
senior candidate would*

•NEED to have "*architecture *experience”.

•*DNN (DotNetNuke)* experience is a strong plus.

Experience with *Agile (Scrum)* preferred

•Bachelors Degree

• 3+ years work experience *developing portal/web applications (Microsoft
Stack, DNN ( Dot Net Nuke),*

•Must have strong knowledge of *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#, VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>, .NET Framework, Web Services, XSLT*

•Knowledge of *Visual Studio 2013*

•Knowledge of *SQL Server 2008*

•Knowledge of *front-end* *technologies (DNN ( Dot Net Nuke), JavaScript,
JQuery, CSS, HTML, Knockout,*

*  AngularJS) *

*The Role *

•Develop and support portal solutions, web modules, web services, and
workflows using  industry best practices

• Estimates size of backlog items

•Translation of backlog items into engineering design and logical units of
work (tasks)

•Evaluation of technical feasibility

•Implementation of backlog items

•Writes unit tests first to the contract of the interface and other
abstract classes

•Writes and verifies code which adheres to the acceptance criteria

•Application of product development best practices

•Communicate progress against project plan to scrum master

•Work with product management to define requirements, manage expectations
and assist with the analysis of issues.

•Ensure requirements for changes and enhancements are properly defined and
follow

  appropriate channels for testing and migrating to test and production
environments.

•Be able to develop comprehensive test plans, scripts and cases

•Perform unit and comprehensive testing to ensure overall functionality and
technical quality of deliverables

•Troubleshoot technical issues and problems

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy

Sr. IT Recruiter |

Tel 917 - 775 -7903

Email : jre...@jcssusa.com

Gmail : jreddy.jcss...@gmail.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Website: www.jcssusa.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *