Dear Associates,

Share resumes at jaspreet.cho...@trinamix.com

We are immediately looking to fill *Expert Quality Engineer* need with our
healthcare client.

*Job Description: *

*Position: Expert Quality Engineer.*

*Location: Raleigh, NC.*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Skill Set Desired:*

·         5 + years general development or testing experience.

·          Preferably in two or more of the following technologies:

         .Net, BizTalk, C#, WCF, HL7, EDI, XML, SQL, SOAP, BPEL, Web
Services, WCF, Continuity of Care Document ( CCD) standard and Transaction
Processing.

·         Programming background is preferred. Exhibits and maintains
current technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to produce timely and
quality work with the appropriate level of supervision.

·         Familiarity with HIS software applications and how they are used
in the US Healthcare community

·         Solid knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodology

·         Testing Knowledge - complete understanding of the test processes
in relation to development process; Knowledge of testing concepts and life
cycle models; Knowledge of test techniques and its application; Knowledge
of Defect Management Process, Knowledge of usage of testing tools; Testing
environment support; Awareness to testing tools and Change control and
version control. Able to compare and analyze the technical documentation
with the system to trap errors / suggest improvements.

·         Test Management Automation exposure; Needs exposure to :

1. Different types of testing like application testing,

2. Install and deployment testing,

3. API testing, Rules testing,

4. Customization testing etc.

5. Performance testing;

6. Setting up test environment

7. Test lab; Metric and measurement

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Regards,
*Jaspreet Chopra*
Technical Recruiter | Trinamix Inc. |*Office:* +1 (408) 764-6157 | *Email: *
jaspreet.cho...@trinamix.com