HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earlies

Job Title                * System Engineer/SAN/VMware*

Location                * CA-California/Irvine*

Duration                6  *Months / contract*

MOI                        *Telephone+Skype*

*PROJECT-SPECIFIC DETAILS*

·     VMWare

·     IBM V7000

·     Brocade SAN

·     Veritas InfoScale

SAN zoning – with the re-architecture of development and the
decommissioning of the 4 EMC platforms there is an enormous amount and
clean-up as well as re-zoning that needs to occur. Zoning is a time
consuming, tedious task that must be deliberate in nature in order that it
be completed effectively and safely. This is across both DEV and PROD
fabrics. There are probably 400 or so (maybe more) zone sets that will need
to be deleted and a similar amount of net-new ones need to be created.

·     Development migration from the existing V7K to the DEV SVC – the
entirety of the 1st DEV V7K (200 VDISKS) will need to be migrated to the
DEV SVC – this will include host based (some Volume Manager, mostly ESX
SVM) as well as some image mode migrations.

·     File server RDM to VMDK migration – there are 7 virtual file servers
with RDMs attached to them on EMC legacy storage, totaling ~15TB. These
file systems will be mirrored to new VMDK volumes and will include
normalizing, storage v-motion’ing and installation of the EMC OpenMigration
software which will transparently mirror and migrate everything.

·     IBM microcode updates – we have to compete and re-update all
previously updated IBM storage systems to v7.4.0.6 as IBM is constantly
releasing new firmware to address regressions that we are effected by.
There are about 18 total Storewize controllers across the entire enterprise
that need to be updated.

·     HBA Firmware and Driver upgrade – Upgrade HBAs firmware and driver on
all SAN connected servers.  Firmware and drivers have been off the
maintenance radar for several years.

·     Veritas InfoScale Foundation Upgrade – Review latest version of
volume manager and coordinate with DBA to upgrade VSF for windows.

·     Subsystem Device Driver-DSM: Perform an inventory of all physical
servers (non-SQL) and upgrade to the latest version of SDD-DSM (provides
multi-path SAN capability).

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan sharma*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 188

Email : mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com

Hangout : *mohan.u...@gmail.com <mohan.u...@gmail.com>*

*BEST WAY TO REACH ME THROUGH EMAIL*