*HI ,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*Please send me resumes for below requirement.*

*Role: Software Engineer (front-end)*

*Location: Kirkland, WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: $50/hr Max*

*Mandatory Skills:*

REACT.JS, JavaScript, CSS,

*Desired Skills**: GIT*

Job Description:

We're looking for a passionate software engineer that loves JavaScript and
Front End Engineering, has strong analytical skills and cutting edge coding
skills and has a passion for detail. You should live and breathe OO
JavaScript (not just jQuery), REACT.JS, CSS, and HTML5, and have experience
and understanding of web technologies/frameworks new and old. As a
full-stack engineer, your duties will include working on Node.JS
server-side development.

Do you have what it takes?

• A passion for cutting-edge software technologies

• 3+ years professional development experience

• Excellent understanding of web technologies: HTML, HTTP, JavaScript, css,
REACT.JS

• A keen eye for design details

• Strong communication skills

Desired Qualifications:

• Experience with Git

*Gaurav Sharma*

*Enterprise Infionics Inc*

*SAP AND IT CONSULTING SERVICES*

*9622 Blackberry Terrace Dr. Spring. TX 77379*

*T.  281-954-5583*

*Email- **gau...@e-infionics.com* <gau...@e-infionics.com>

*web: **www.e-infionics.com* <http://www.e-infionics.com>