Hi

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

.

Job Title                * Jr.-Mid Level -SAP ABAP Developer (ADO-PPDS)*

Location                *TX-Texas/Houston*

Duration                12 *Months / contract*

MOI                        *Tel + Skype*

*QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:*

*• Minimum of 8 years of IS&T experience*

*Minimum of 6 years working experience in:*

·     *SAP ECC 5.0 or higher*

·     *SD, PM, MM, FI etc. modules*

·     *Object Oriented ABAP and through knowledge of OO concepts*

·     *Production support and Production fix *

·     *Well versed with SAP debugging *

·     *Driving solution reuse, reliability, performance, and scalability
through deep knowledge of software design and of SAP. *

·     *Working with geographically dispersed clients and resources.*

* YEARS USED     LAST USED*

·     APO-PPDS

·     WebDynpro

·     SC

·     FI

·     PM

·     MM

·     SD

·     SAP Hana

 *More than one of the following:  Indicate which ones candidate has.*

·     Reporting

·     Interfaces

·     Enhancements

·     Conversions