HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

*Job Title*

System/Infrastructure Engineer

*Project Location*

Detroit MI

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI-Phone+Skype

Team member will represent infrastructure solutions organization on
projects to implement business applications.
Team member will establish technical requirements, create infrastructure
designs and drive infrastructure and technical implementation to support
business
needs. Solutions must leverage existing standards and operate efficiently
and effectively within our operating environment.
Team member will complete deliverables in accordance with project delivery
process.

*Skills/Experience*
*Design and deployment of infrastructure components (server, network,
desktop, storage)
* Technical deployment experience of applications solutions on Unix and
Wintel platforms
* Experience with technology deployment in two or more of the following
areas application/technology areas: EDI (Sterling Gentran), PeopleSoft,
Hyperion, WebFOCUS, JCAPS integration, platform virtualization, java
application servers, .net based development
* Strong communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with IT
clients to deliver exceptional value
* Knowledge of software development lifecycles
* Ability to work directly with senior level IT personnel (Directors and
above)
* Desire to work hands-on in the implementation of technical solutions

*Beneficial:*
 LAN/WAN Network design and implementation Storage area networks (EMC, IBM)
Custom application development

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter