Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Role =  Java **Web Services** Developer*

*Location = Jersey City**, ** NJ*

*Duration =  Long Term*

*Minimum years of exp: 10+ years*

Mandatory Skills

·         Web services, Java development, *WSO2 ESB*

Additional Skills

·         Enterprise Application Integration, P&C domain knowledge.

·         Relevant years of experience in above skills : 2 to 3 years

Additional information:

·         Should be strong in Java, XML, XSLT

·         Perform Build activities *for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration*,
involves writing *XSLT, ESB coding, configuration and Analysis activities*

·         Unit testing, Integration testing, *UAT support.*

·         *Peer code Review*

·         *P&C Domain experience* will be additional advantage

Please fill all the details

*Candidate Details:*

Full Name:

Contact:

Current Location:

E-mail:

Skype: <Skype:%20durgabhava...@outlook.com>

Linked ID:

Work Authorization Visa Expiry Date of  (MM/YY):

Total IT Exp:

Relevant Exp:

Role:

Current Project:

Resource Availability:

Preferred time for the interview:

Total onsite experience, Working in US:

Relocate to the client' location:

Last 4 digits SSN:

DOB:

Highest Education: with Years & Country:

Rate:

*Skill Matrix*

*Skills*

*Years of Experience*