*                                       Locals Only*

*Location:*

*:: MA-Massachusetts/Boston Duration::: 6+ MonthsMOI::: Phone then face to
face**Job Description::*
*Technologies::*
-JavaScript, Angular, Backbone, Bootstrap

-A small but capable team of 20 people, consisting of developers, data
scientists, product / UX and marketing, we create new technologies using
banking’s rich data.
-We foster an environment where financial technologies can be rapidly
prototyped, tested, and deployed. We are especially excited about building
products that provide exceptional user experience.

-Your work would not only impact a lot of people, but touch on something
that is essential everyone - we are all users of financial services. Come
help us transform finance!
-Macbook + Apple Cinema display, standing desks, beer on Fridays, and our
office is covered in pictures of robots.

*YOUR ROLE::*
-You are a talented Web UI Developer with a passion for coding and taking
design to a new level. You’ll work closely with product, design, marketing
and analytics folks to manage and build new products, websites, and
marketing assets.
•Create beautifully coded pages and web app interfaces
•Rapidly prototype designs and interaction models
•Ensure responsiveness of the UI across mobile platforms
•Define and maintain development practices that let us move fast with
quality
•Contribute to project estimates and schedules

*SKILLS & EXPERIENCE::*

•Very important: live examples of work
•Excellent working knowledge of front-end frameworks (Bootstrap,
Foundation, etc.)
•Experience working with / managing an offshore team would be highly desired
•Working knowledge of JavaScript MVC frameworks - such as Angular.js,
Backbone.js
•Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and testing
•Experience using a CSS pre-processor (SASS or LESS)
•Experience with API integrations a plus
•Experience working with GitHub
•Start-up mentality
•Understanding and following Scrum methodology
•Nice to have: GitHub account profile
•Nice to have: Stack Overflow profile