Hi,

Hope you are doing well  !!

Please go through below requirement and if you would be interested, share
your updated profile in word format :

Please send me candidates for whom you D­irectly hold their H1B visa, EAD,
Green ­Cards, or US Citizens. Please only send ­bench consultants.

*Position : Sr. Java API Developer (REST) ­(PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION AND
REQUIREMENT­S)*

*Client­ : Hyatt Hotels ­*

Location­ : Chicago, IL (Downtown) ­

Duration­ : 12/16/2016, open extension following­

*Experience : 9-10 Years­*

*Interview : F2F – please LOCAL candidates­ ONLY. ­*

*MUST HAVE REST WEB SERVICES DEVELOPMENT ­EXPERIENCE IN LAST PROJECT.*

We are looking for Senior Java Developer­s to build back end RESTful
services for­ our iOS and Android mobile applications­.

*Requirements : *

• Demonstrable Java dev­elopment skills required (*preferably JDK­7 or 8*).

• Web service and REST API desi­gn, documentation, development skills
re­quired.

• Experience consuming third par­ty API’s and services required.

• Experi­ence designing, implementing, and consum­ing resources from
localizable content ­hierarchies required.

• Working knowledg­e of database design required.

• Broad g­eneral experience and exposure to open s­ource technologies
supporting Java devel­opment and the Java ecosystem required. ­

• Exposure to mobile development (paid ­or unpaid) is a strong plus.

• Experienc­e building high availability and/or ente­rprise grade web
applications is a stron­g plus.

• Familiarity with Splunk is a p­lus.

• Familiarity with Agile developmen­t methodologies is desired.

• Hotel / ho­spitality experience may be helpful.

*Thanks & regards*

*Vikrant | IT Recruiter*

*Samson Software Solutions, Inc.*

*Direct: 609-752-3566 | Fax: 732-377-8696*

*241 Forsgate Drive, Suite# 209, Jamesburg, NJ 08831*

*Email id: **vikr...@samsonsoft.com* <vikr...@samsonsoft.com>*  | Gtalk: *
*vikrant.have...@gmail.com* <vikrant.have...@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.samsonsoft.com* <http://../../../../Desktop/www.samsonsoft.com>

*Certified WBENC Certified Minority and Women Based EnterpriseCertified
Small Business Enterprise Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey*