*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 357*

*Location  :  NH-New Hampshire/Exeter*

*Duration  :    8+ Months  MOI        :  Phone Then Skype*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities *
• Performs complex source code development.
• Assists in complex unit test case development.
• Develops complex test scripts.
• Assists in the development of production support documentation.
• Provides functional/system integration testing support.
• Performs Quality Assurance coding and design review.
• Conducts complex impact analysis.
• Develops complex component design.
• Provides complex system / application architecture.
• Contributes complex technical alternatives.
• Participates in the development of Build and Deployment guide and script.
• Participates in the development of guidelines and standards.

*Qualifications *
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or
equivalent experience.
• Generally 5+ years of professional experience.
• Extensive knowledge of design and development tools.
• Extensive knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
*• Extensive knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered
solutions and designs; extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
*
*• Java SE 6 or higher development using an Eclipse-like IDE *
*• JEE server-side web application development using an Eclipse-like IDE *
*• JDBC/SQL using a persistence framework (e.g., MyBatis, Hibernate) *
*• UNIX/Linux shell scripting *
*• Experience using a Source Code Control System (e.g., RTC, Subversion,
ClearCase)*
• Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.

*Highly competitive applicants will have the following:*
• Informatica experience
• Guidewire product experience