Hi,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this. I need someone in NYC, NY
area as there is a required in person interview.

*Title:* Mid-Level Python Developer

*Location:* New York, NY – *LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED because ONSITE
interview is REQUIRED*

*Type:* CONTRACT

*MAX RATE:** $50- C2C*

*Interview mode:* * IN PERSON* (Required)

*Responsibilities:*
Development on projects focused on the investor side of the business
including:

   - Investor reporting (external web site) with integration into internal
   workflows
   - Internal applications for dashboards, investor subscriptions/
   redemptions (offerings), workflows, integration with backend investor
   reporting system, Geneva World Investor, CRM and external custodians.

*Required Skills:*

   - Python
   - Django Web Application Framework is a big plus
   - HTML5, CSS, Javascript, JS libraries (JQuery, Angular, D3)
   - Experience developing n-tiered client/server applications (i.e., Full
   stack development)
   - Linux and Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
   - Strong in writing SQL queries and designing tables and views.
   - Web Services / REST API's
   - Experience optimizing code for performance.
   - Some UI development with HTML/CSS & responsive design
   - Experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment

Kind Regards,

*Alex **|* *CitronIT Inc* *|* web: www.citronit.com

Main.972-479-5323 FREE FREE x202 *|* e-mail:*a...@citronit.net
<a...@citronit.net>*