*Hi,*
*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 357*

*Location  :   GA-Georgia/AtlantaDuration  :    12+ Months  *
*MOI*        *:  Phone Then F2F*

*Job Description:*

We have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Core DBA to join our
consulting team and support our strategic projects.
In this role, you’ll gain hands-on experience with the most recent versions
of new technologies like the Oracle Exadata X5-2 and be surrounded by some
of the most talented Oracle experts in the industry.

*Required Skills:*
• Experience with both Exadata and Oracle Database Administration
• Oracle Database 11g administration experience is a must – 12c is a plus!
• Oracle Database installation, administration, patching, and performance
tuning expertise in a Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) environment
• Experience with Unix/Linux experience along with scripting experience
• Experience with Oracle Database tuning in an Exadata environment
including
o Partitioning
o Index creation/removal to facilitate scan offloads
o Service creation using SCAN listener
o Storage cell management using cellcli commands
o Oracle Enterprise Manager 12C and OPS Center
o Disk group configuration
o Database Resource Manager
o I/O Resource Manager
o Instance Caging
o Backup and Recovery implementation and testing
o Disaster Recovery implementation and testing
• Team Leadership – experience as a technical/functional lead for
large-scale projects. Project management experience a plus
• Exposure to blended delivery model – collaboration with decentralized
teams comprised of offshore resources in multiple time zones.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – proven ability to
effectively communicate with senior level executives, key stakeholders, and
project team members.
• Outstanding customer service with attention to detail and effective
follow-through.

*Preferred Skills and Experience:*
• Exadata Migration skills from commodity hardware including Skills with
Oracle data migration & upgrade technologies such as Data Pump
export/import, Transportable Tablespaces, RMAN, DBUA, and Manual Upgrade
are a plus.
• GoldenGate Active-Passive and Active-Active configuration and support.
• Hands-on experience with Oracle GoldenGate, Data Guard, and Recovery
Manager (RMAN), migrations, and data redundancy.
• Presentation skills – ability to give presentations to key stakeholders
and clients, including PowerPoint presentations and impromptu whiteboard
sessions.