Hi

Greetings of the day!!

This is *Sai Ram* from *SVP*. We have the following position open with one
of our clients. Please let me know your interest by responding to
sairamapp1...@gmail.com. I will Get back to you

*Project Manager requirement:*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

*Diverse experience required, retail domain experience is an added
advantage*

* 10+ years of project manager experience in the information technology
sector
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously that consisted of
multiple work teams or that where cross functionality is required
* Bachelor's degree
* Good customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and
written communication skills
* A thorough understanding of generic Project Life Cycle management controls
* Hands on experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Ability to manage and delegate work as part of a team in a matrix
environment
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Project
* PMP certification is required

--

Regards,
Sai Ram