*Please send your resumes at niranjan.ku...@vision3solutions.com
<niranjan.ku...@vision3solutions.com>*

*H**i*

*This is Niranjan from Vision3solutions; hope you are doing well.*

*Please go through below description and reply with your resume, contact
details and current location, if you feel comfortable*

*Title: Python Developer*

*Location: **Lawrenceville, GA*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*Find bugs, defects, and regressions.  Design, implement, execute and debug
information technology test cases and scripts.  Validate and document
completion of testing and development.  Automate test cases.  Verify fixes.*

*Project Need Summary:*

*Provide test automation development expertise for the completion of test
activities (i.e. the test automation of multiple integrated software
applications in support of a rich subscriber experience.)*

*High-level Skillset Needed:*

*•*         *System Integration, with a proven track record of integrating
complex multi-component/multi-application systems.*

*•*         *Strong problem solving skills and experience integrating
multiple server side applications.*

*•*         *Candidates with these skills are able to grasp our evolving
VCS technologies quickly.*

*•*         *Candidate has the foundation to quickly identify gaps in the
integration while creating automated tests for Integration, Performance,
Acceptance and Fault.*

*•*         *We will also have cases where we need to develop quick
temporary integration glue code to be able to meet alpha/beta phases of a
project*

*Technical Expertise Must Haves:*

*•*         *Strong Python experience and Database*

*Minimum Education Preferred*

*•*         *BS Computer Science/Engineering combined with 4-7+ years
development experience*

*Thanks& Regards*

*Niranjan Kumar*

*Vision3 Solutions Inc*

*8155 Cavendish Place,Suwanee, GA 30024 Contact No: **(678) 554-4785
<%28678%29%20554-4785>*
* Email: niranjan.ku...@vision3solutions.com
<niranjan.ku...@vision3solutions.com>*

*                 niruk5...@gmail.com <niruk5...@gmail.com>*